Terms & Conditions
All notices from THE SHOFAR.net to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to THE SHOFAR.net shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
THE SHOFAR.net AVENTURA FL 33170
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to THE SHOFAR.net five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
THE SHOFAR.net (El Shofar.net) Aventura, FL 33170
Copyright © 2014-2017 THE SHOFAR.net. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014-2017 THE SHOFAR.net. All rights reserved.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. THE SHOFAR.net and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if THE SHOFAR.net believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of THE SHOFAR.net and its subsidiaries such as El Shofar.net
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. THE SHOFAR.net and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if THE SHOFAR.net believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of THE SHOFAR.net and its subsidiaries.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
At this time, THE SHOFAR.net ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States and not to international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Normally orders are processed in a minimum of 48 hours from the next business day.
SHOFAR MAINTENANCE - FINE TUNING - REPAIR
This service is performed by our consultant Maestro Valentino. He is a master craftsman and performs this work off site at his own repair shop. Turnaround time is about 7-10 business days upon receipt of your shofar.
Sales tax is only applicable to New York and Florida where we have physical distribution locations of record. Florida Tax Rate is 7.0% and for New York Tax Rate is 8.875%
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. THE SHOFAR.net makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.THE SHOFAR.net SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SHOFAR.net BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by THE SHOFAR.net
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. THE SHOFAR.net is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not THE SHOFAR.net
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by THE SHOFAR.net, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although THE SHOFAR.net tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). THE SHOFAR.net reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. We urge to be certain of what you are ordering so you don't have to return an item to us due to a fitment issue or damage of an item. If any has occurred it is imperative that you contact us by the next business day following the day of receipt of delivery to your residence or place of business. If a return is to be effected it must take place with Seven (7) days of receipt of delivery to your address. Once an order has been placed it cannot be canceled or undone unless there is a natural disaster that would require it. Normally orders are processed in a minimum of 48 hours from the next business day. We are most busy during Jewish High Holidays season. If items are returned with prior authorization from THE SHOFAR.net there will be an 25% Restocking fee. Credit will be given as future purchase of merchandise to include the original purchase price of item less total shipping charge as we are not credited the shipping fee paid to UPS, Fedex or the US Postal Service. Shipping is never Free.
WARRANTY - GUARANTEE - POLICIES
In this day, many businesses take the position that the customer is always right, and they will take back anything for any reason. We call this the discount store mentality. Buy it today, use it, wear it, keep it around for 6 months or even a year, and then return it. These types of policies are causing many companies to go bankrupt or out of business. Then what is their guarantee worth?
At Shaul Goshen's THE SHOFAR, we are taking a different approach, which is allowing us to give our customers the best product at the lowest price. The truth is, when an excessive return policy is allowed, the business will charge 10% to 20% more for their products in order to make up for the losses. Then everyone pays for the abuses, with higher prices.
- We inspect our products when we add them into inventory.
- We inspect our products before we ship them to the customer. This way, most items get checked for quality two times.
- We provide Generic Standardized pictures of the product on our website and as NO TWO shofars are alike we are unable to post a picture of each shofar to be shipped.
- We cannot provide a photo of the Shofar you will be purchasing as we sell 400 - 600 Shofars per month time would not permit it.
- In the case of a Shofar, we will not sound it for you over the telephone because we are Jewish and this practice in christianity is not permitted in Judaism.
- Maestro inspects every Shofar to ensure that it is clean and sterilized but due to the nature that is a Shofar being of natural origin some may have distinct odor indigenous of minute flesh particle residue left over when bone was removed.
- A custom mouthpiece design can be found in the Professional Exceptional Shofars on our page.
- All Shofars will produce sound but no two Shofars are alike even when they come from the same Kudu Antelope.
- We generally ship via USPS and insure our packages.
- We are not responsible and have no control over the timeliness of your delivery.
-We are not responsible for delays, mistakes, errors, etc. that are made by UPS, the US Post Office, or any other carrier.
- If your package is damaged or lost in transit by UPS, the US Post Office, or any other carrier, the corresponding carrier's guidelines will be followed concerning replacement and reshipment. For UPS, this generally means a waiting period of 23 days from the time the package was supposed to be delivered. For the US Post Office, this generally means a waiting period of 45 days from the time the package was supposed to be delivered.
- We package all products to meet the strict UPS guidelines.
- We encourage customers to ask questions, so that they can be knowledgeable about what they are purchasing.
- Because of health reasons, we have a no return policy on all Shofars. (Including Yemenite Shofars, Rams Horn Shofars, Sterling Silver Shofars, ) Would you want to purchase a Shofar that someone else bought and used (spit in), then returned? If you purchase from a place that allows Shofars to be returned, you are taking the chance that you may get a returned Shofar.
Absolutely no returns on Shofars, Harps, special-order items, closeout
items, opened or used items, DVD's, CD's, mezuzah scrolls (parchments),
oil menorahs, kippot (kippahs) by the dozen, cosmetics, perfumes, and
We will accept returns on most items as long as they are not opened,
used, damaged, soiled, or have damaged packaging. The item must be
returned in the exact condition that we sent it.
- We will not pay for return shipping.
We will not be responsible if the item is lost or damaged during
shipping. We recommend using a secure return shipping method and pay for insurance.
- We will not give a credit for shipping paid for a product to be sent to you.
- We will give you a credit on all returned items to be used in your future purchase at www.TheShofar.net
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS!
When a credit is used to purchase a special order item, the special
order item will not be ordered by us until the original merchandise is
received by our company.
- We must be notified by telephone, so we can give you a return authorization number before you ship the product back. We will refuse any packages sent back without a return authorization number.
- All returns must be made within seven (7) days of the date the package is received by the customer.
-When free shipping is offered on a product, we will deduct the normal shipping charge for that item before giving a credit.
- If a free gift is given with a product, the gift must be returned in perfect condition along with the product.
Wholesale customers - absolutely no returns. Damaged products may be
exchanged if we are notified within 24 hours of you receiving the
- We must be notified by telephone, so we can give you a return invoice number BEFORE you ship the product back.
With your help and the following of this return policy, we will be able to continue to offer you the best product at the lowest prices.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
HOURS OF OPERATION - Eastern Standard Time - EST Brooklyn, New York
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM ( We close early in preparation for Shabbes)
Saturday - CLOSED FOR SHABBAT
Sunday - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM for inventory ** No Telephone Calls at All **
* During Winter season do expect some delays in transit time due to weather conditions around the country of which we do not have control of. *
* During Holiday season do expect some delays as well *
* We follow the Hebrew Calendar *
** We are Orthodox Observant Jews and are closed on all major Jewish holidays so please mindful of this that these dates may not coincide with those in a Roman Gregorian Calendar. If you need assistance establishing which are our Jewish holidays please refer to Google as for us our holidays are not always at the same time each year. **
** Orders received during Shabbat and Jewish Holidays will be processed the next business day. **
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. THE SHOFAR.net and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of THE SHOFAR.net shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and THE SHOFAR.net with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and THE SHOFAR.net with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by THE SHOFAR.net. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.